The first time I picked up a camera it was like magic. The magic of capturing a special moment in time; every color, every detail, every emotion and being able to share it. Photography is a way for me to reveal my passion and inspiration. There’s nothing more special than capturing the moment a mother sees her child for the first time. A husband seeing his new wife walk down the aisle, or a child discovering life as we know it. Through photography I found a way to encompass the things that inspire me; my family, friends, and the people I meet in my hometown Chicago. And now I’ve discovered a way to share these moments with you.
20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- 1. I’m married to the love of my life.
- 2. Soup is one of my favorite foods – especially Chicken Pasta Soup.
- 3. I have a major thing for shoes and purses.
- 4. I’m deathly allergic to coconut and shellfish.
- 5. I’m a huge fan of anything red. NO this is not a phase!!
- 6. I LOVE to travel and I want to go to every continent before I die.
- 7. Pet peeve: When people take pictures with their IPad…especially at weddings.
- 8. If I wasn’t a photographer I would be a baker.
- 9. Apple products are AMAZING! I want everything they sell.
- 10. I love love love cupcakes.
- 11. Favorite scenario: throw blanket, chocolate, and a movie!
- 12. The Alias was my favorite television show.
- 13. If I could have any superhero power it would be flying.
- 14. My husband is a diehard Chicago Bears fan, while I love the Patriots.
- 15. I have a Masters degree in Human Resources.
- 16. I like to cook, but I love to bake.
- 17. There’s nothing better than a relaxing massage.
- 18. Calla lilies are my favorite flowers.
- 19. I love my great circle of friends.
- 20. I would never be a baker, because I’m a photographer!